The condensed list of things we love about Keeley and Aleksei’s incredible wedding.
- Keeley and Aleksei. And their obvious and infectious love.
- She Designs‘ ability to turn the Montrose Barn into Shakespeare’s A Midsummer’s Night’s Dream. It was magic.
- Mikarla Bauer, the florist, who bought the outside indoors, and created a ceremony arch that took everyone’s breath away.
- The retro DJs. We Love We Play Records. You took us back in time and we enjoyed every second of your tunes.
- Keeley and Aleksei’s fantastic friends and family, who knew how to handle the dance floor.
- Honouring Aleksei’s Russian heritage with a toast of Vodka to start of the festivities.
- The rustic, brown paper sachets of multicoloured confetti – inspring.
- Keeley’s dress by Suzanna Harward. Sparkle.
- Nina Claire Photography – whose photos capture this special day so perfectly.
- Keeley and Aleksei – (wait – did we mention that before?)